henna tattoo + bindi + gingerness + campervan + festival wristbands + denim
My friend once told me
she liked this guy because of his hands
And I found it absurd that anyone
would develop feelings over one feature,
and not care about the rest
It wasn’t until you used your hands
to cup the back of my neck the first time we kissed
and I could feel your firm grasp pull me closer,
and my insides exploded
and my head buzzed with bliss.
And the first night you slept over,
you fell asleep with your hand
laid over my stomach
and your fingers felt like a fire
that I didn’t mind burning my skin.
The first time we got drunk,
was the first time you played with my hair,
and my god I was hooked,
I’d drink forever if it meant you’d never stop.
And in public you’d hold my hand,
and rub your thumb in little circles
that left me wanting you more,
no matter what you would never let me go,
I was glued to you,
and I honestly didn’t mind
When we talked about breaking up,
you saw my lips quiver with fear,
and you brushed over my lips with your fingers
before pulling me into your lap
and you kissed me like never before.
With your hands on my hips
pulling me so close to you,
leaving no space in between us.
It was then I realized I never wanted you to go
Its now that,
I finally understand why hands
were the only feature that mattered
expect plenty of WOMAD photo spam coming
Does anyone else lie in bed at 2:30am filled with the crippling fear that they’re never going to accomplish anything in life and fail miserably or is that just me
no im just scared of the monster thats under my bed
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
send this to your crush with no context
ilovewords on We Heart It
trusting and opening to people is becoming hard. keeping my grades up is becoming hard. feeling pretty and confident is becoming hard. thinking joyful thoughts are becoming hard. doing work is becoming hard. maintaining a friendship is becoming hard. doing everything is becoming hard and i don’t like it.
depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain that can’t be cured by telling someone you love them. you can positively influence this person and you can make them happy but you can’t fix them in the same sense that you can’t cure cancer by making someone smile.
cheers bae xox
black - 1 fact about the person I like
he spends too much of his time pretending to be rick grimes and eats a lot of skittles and percy pigs x x
white - 3 facts about my personality
1. im either way too sensitive and emotional and gettin worked up over everything and worrying about everything & everyone, or im completely insensitive not carin about anything at all there is no in between
2. i’m pretty optimistic/positive about situations n stuff 80% of the time but then my mood can change rly drastically and rly quickly and i’ll be rly negative and hopeless again
3. i hate myself 95% of the time lol
8 facts bout ma body
1. it’s fergalicious
2. i have a birthmark on my lower back its like a big pinky splodge
3. i have a massive freckle on my right boob and its rly fkn annoyin
4. i’m like 5ft 5 i think
5. moles moles everywhere
6. someone once told me i have pretty hands and idk i like them now
7. i have rly knobbly knees
8. my shoulders are rly sunburnt rn
JESUS CHRIST I HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT 45 MESSAGES PLEASE STOP
Omg i’ll smile forever
id cry from happiness i think
that last gif will be me in 3 hours
edit: I was dead wrong
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.