A full moon rises over the skyline of New York as seen from the Eagle Rock Reservation in West Orange, New Jersey on August 10, 2014.
Oh, wait, you said ”SEND NUDES”? I thought you said “SEND NUKES” hahaha whoops uh i guess you should evacuate your city or something
The sunset was beautiful tonight
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
following back everyone until i find a tumblr gf♡
when your chemistry teacher gives you a bad grade
I really hate being an introvert because I sometimes think “oh hey, I can totally hang out with a bunch of people right now! I can handle it! I hate being alone!!” and then three hours into hanging out I realize how draining of energy it is for me to be around other people and I just want to curl up into a ball and isolate myself for the rest of my life.
Every book you read, person you meet, and experience you have is an opportunity to learn about yourself and what you’re made of. We all need the wisdom of others. Not only do we need people to question us, we also need to surround ourselves with people who support us, see our potential, and see what we can become. You deserve to spend time with and work with people who value your contributions and can guide them as well.
Howard Behar, It’s Not About the Coffee